Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas...if you'll take me!


Please pass this along to anyone you know who may be looking for a Christmas puppy.



From Tracie: Yesterday afternoon (12/01/08), around 5:00 PM, the children and I went to the park. There was no one else there, probably because it was rather chilly. We played around some trees, not yet going to the playground equipment. After about five minutes, a little puppy wandered over to us. As we picked it up and talked to it, another one wandered over! Then I saw a third! Which led me to walk around and see TWO MORE!!! FIVE PUPPIES shivering in the cold! There were six total, but one had already died. I looked around a bit for a mother dog, but I was pretty sure since one puppy had already died that these guys had been abandoned at the park. So. . .what to do but load them up into the car and bring them home! And now, I hope that anyone who can will take one, because we seriously can't keep five dogs! There are four females and one male. :-) If you can't take one (or two), then tell your friends, please! Thanks! Two of them look like they MIGHT grow up to be small-to-medium in size (their paws are bigger than the other dogs' paws). The other three look like they should be pretty small. They can call my cell number at 817-733-0270 (Tracie) . Please tell them to feel free to text and/or leave a message (if I don't answer when they call). Also, they can email me with any questions. . .if they want to know if one is reserved or outgoing, etc.

Thank you!

No comments: