Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Facebook - You need to do it


As we settle into the holidays and have some time for ourselves I highly recommend TRLP members who are the walking the walk of leaders get their facebook profile up. It is one of the things you need to do for your career and your self to get connected to the industry and friends. Here is my profile link to help you immediately find folks to add to your network and through them you find many others you know. I created a group today for TRLP members who are already there (quite a few). Search TRLP in groups and distinguish the CCAR one. You can also check the other groups I belong to. Have fun facebooking. Its cool.

Remember my CD Release Party is Fri Jan 9th at the Premier Dallas Club for Original Artists, Poor Davids Pub. I am the Songwriter and Singer for the band and hope you will come and support my music efforts. You will really enjoy this CD. It is another compilation of years worth of writing. All you folks have a great Holiday if if don't get to see you in pertzon before then.

Daves Profile on Facebook
and also solepoets.com ("Place in the Sun" from the new CD is posted there, click listen)

No comments: