Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Production Class III

I would like to extend my appreciation to y'all for creating a plan and taking the action needed in getting your task accomplished...actually 2 plans with your blog and the "green theme".
Just enjoy your time in class and remember your involvement and actions taken within your time with TRLP will be a benefit to yourself and your peers...and more importantly to our profession.
Remember to always give the 1 degree of extra effort in all you do...especially when you don't feel like it and you will amaze yourselves when you measure the successes it will create.
First time I have ever blogged and it took y'all in Class III for me to consider such a thing !!
I look forward to seeing all of you again and to all a very relaxing and Merry Christmas !!
MJE

1 comment:

Dave Christensen said...

Very Cool post Mr. Elliott yes a nd now weve made you a blogger. Its part of our Legacy